Celgene Patient Support® provides
- A single Specialist assigned to help patients in your geographic area
- An Access Reimbursement Manager in each region with information on payer policies, billing, and coding for REBLOZYL
- Assistance with understanding patient insurance coverage for REBLOZYL
- Information about financial assistance for REBLOZYL
There are programs and organizations that may help pay for REBLOZYL, depending on a patient’s insurance situation:
Celgene Commercial Co-pay Program
Co-pay responsibility for REBLOZYL is reduced to $0 (subject to annual benefit limits) for eligible patients with commercial or private insurance (including healthcare exchanges).*
Celgene Patient Assistance Program (PAP)
REBLOZYL may be available at no cost for qualified patients who are uninsured or underinsured.†
Independent Third-Party Organizations
Patients who are unable to afford their medication (including patients with Medicare, Medicaid, or other government-sponsored insurance) may be able to receive help from independent third-party organizations.‡
Our Specialists are available to assist with each of the following steps in the insurance approval process for REBLOZYL§:
- Benefits investigation
- Prior authorization/precertification assistance¶
- Appeals assistance¶
- Educating patients about insurance coverage or other programs for which they may qualify
Enrolling in Celgene Patient Support®
Visit us at www.celgenepatientsupport.com
Email us at email@example.com or fax to 1-800-822-2496
For more information on Celgene Patient Support®
Call us at 1-800-931-8691, Monday – Friday, 8 AM – 8 PM ET (translation services available)
*Other eligibility requirements and restrictions apply. Please see full Terms and Conditions on the Celgene Patient Support® website.
†Patients must meet specified financial and insurance eligibility requirements to qualify for assistance. Please see Eligibility Requirements on the Celgene Patient Support® website.
‡Financial and medical eligibility requirements vary by organization.
§Celgene cannot provide insurance advice or make insurance decisions.
¶Celgene provides a facilitation service and will not provide any medical input into a prior authorization or an appeal.